Project Description

If you are applying for a New Zealand visa for work, study, residency, partnership, family, business or investment, you will need to supply supporting documents with your application to Immigration New Zealand. If your original documents are in Spanish, then we can provide you with a certified translation of them into English.

You will first need to consult the Immigration New Zealand website, and look at which category you wish to apply for. Alternatively you can speak with an Immigration Consultant or lawyer to see what you need. The requirements of each visa category varies and depends on your personal circumstances.

Below are examples of the type of documents that Spanish Communications has translated for clients applying for New Zealand visas:

Personal Documents and Police Certificates

  • Birth certificates
  • Police clearance certificates
  • Marriage certificates
  • Divorce certificates
  • Death certificates
  • Identity cards and travel documents

Evidence of Partnership or De-facto Relationship

  • Marriage or civil union certificate.
  • Proof of shared residence (a joint mortgage, or tenancy agreements, or rent book).
  • Financial dependence or interdependence (proof of shared income, or bank accounts, or accounts that show money transfers to or from your account to your partner’s account).
  • Birth certificates of your children.
  • Any evidence of public or family recognition of your relationship.
  • Correspondence (including post-marked envelopes) to you and your partner at the same address.
  • Evidence of the duration of your relationship.

Employment Documents

  • Work references on company letterhead.
  • Pay slips.
  • Job specifications.
  • Employment history reports or Tax records.
  • Letters of appointment.
  • Contracts.
  • Job assessments.

Qualifications and Skills

  • Academic record certificates
  • Secondary School and trade qualifications
  • Degree, diploma or training course certificates

Financial Documents

  • Credit card and Bank account statements.
  • Shareholding and property ownership.
  • Business or company ownership.

Medical Documents

  • Medical reports in Spanish (or in English, if they need to be translated into Spanish)